Konjac Gum Glucomannan is a dietary supplement with a shelf life of 2 years. It is made from natural konjac powder, and is highly beneficial for health. It can be used as a food ingredient, food additive, and cosmetic additive. This powder is composed of konjac gum glucomannan as its main ingredient. This natural powder has a wide range of health benefits such as skin hydration, weight management, and improved digestion. It can also help reduce the risk of heart diseases and diabetes. Konjac Gum Glucomannan is a safe and healthy addition to any diet, and can be used by both adults and children.
|Product Nam||konjac jelly powder|
|Main Ingredient||konjac gum, carrageenan|
|Advantages||Healthy And Green|
|Type||compound thickners/Food Ingredients/food Additive|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
Konjac jelly powder is a food ingredient derived from the root of the konjac plant, scientifically known as Amorphophallus konjac. This plant is primarily cultivated in Asia, and its starchy tuberous roots are processed to create a versatile powder that is used in various culinary and food product applications. Here is an English introduction to konjac jelly powder:
**Konjac Jelly Powder: An Introduction**
**What is Konjac Jelly Powder?**
Konjac jelly powder is a natural and water-soluble substance obtained from the konjac plant's root. This plant has been a staple in Asian cuisine for centuries and is renowned for its low-calorie, high-fiber content.
**Key Features of Konjac Jelly Powder:**
1. **Low-Calorie:** Konjac jelly powder is virtually calorie-free, making it an attractive option for those seeking to reduce their calorie intake.
2. **High-Fiber:** It is rich in glucomannan, a water-soluble dietary fiber known for its ability to promote feelings of fullness and aid in weight management.
3. **Gel-Forming Properties:** When mixed with water, konjac jelly powder has the unique ability to form a gel-like substance, making it a valuable ingredient in various food products.
1. **Dietary Supplements:** Konjac jelly powder is often used as an ingredient in dietary supplements and weight management products due to its appetite-suppressing properties.
2. **Noodles and Pasta:** In Asian cuisine, konjac jelly powder is used to create konjac-based noodles and pasta, which are gluten-free and low in calories.
3. **Jellies and Gummies:** It is a key component in the production of konjac-based jellies and gummy candies, known for their chewy texture and low-calorie profile.
4. **Thickening Agent:** In cooking and food processing, konjac jelly powder serves as a natural thickening agent for soups, sauces, and gravies.
5. **Gluten-Free Baking:** Some gluten-sensitive individuals use konjac jelly powder as a substitute for traditional wheat flour in baking.
Konjac jelly powder is associated with several potential health benefits, including:
- Weight Management: Its high fiber content can aid in weight loss and appetite control.
- Digestive Health: The soluble fiber may support digestive health and regularity.
- Blood Sugar Control: It may help regulate blood sugar levels by slowing down the absorption of glucose.
Contact Us at Any Time