Factory Price 75-95% High Pure Konjac Glucomannan Root Extract Powder
konjac fiber supplement glucomannan root benefits healthy
1. What is konjac and konjac powder?
Konjac, also termed as or Konjac glucomannan(KGM) or konyaku (konnyaku), konjak, Amorphophallus konjac, konjaku,
konnyaku potato,devil's tongue, voodoo lily, snake palm, elephant yam (paeoniifolius), shirataki.
Konjac belongs to perennial herbal plants of Araceae family, mainly grows in the moutainous regions (400-1500m above the sea level)
and is harvested once a year in October. China is the main production area and accounts for about 70% of the world's konjac production.
Konjac powder is got from konjac root by cleaning, peeling, cutting, drying and milling.
2. Advantages of konjac powder
|Cleaning label||Konjac powder is green and natural with clean label|
|High viscosity||Konjac gum has a viscosity of up to 40,000 millipascals · second (mPa.s) and water absorption of up to 40-100 times|
|Hydratability||Konjac powder has excellent hydration and does not degrade significantly even in ice water|
|Irreversible heat||Konjac powder can form a unique toughness of heat irreversible gel|
|Reversible heat||Konjac powder can also form a reversible gel system with carrageenan and xanthan gum|
|Nonionic colloid||Konjac powder belongs to non-ionic colloid. Compared to ionic colloid various ions, it has PH-Stability, Heat-Stability, Salt-Stability.|
3. Applications of konjac powder
konjac powder is usually used as food ingredients and additives such as thickner, stabilizers, nutritional supplements.
This is our regular specification, and we can also make customized specification according to your requirements.
|Grade||Konjac Powder||Konjac Flour||Purified Konjac Powder||Konjac Gum|
|Odor||Distinctive Smell of Konjac||Slight||Odorless||Odorless|
|Color||Light Yellow Powder||Light Yellow Powder||Milky and Ivory Powder||Milky and Ivory Powder|
|Total plate count||≤10000||≤10000||≤10000||≤10000||≤10000||≤10000||≤3000||≤3000||≤3000||≤3000||≤3000||≤3000||≤3000||≤3000|
|Remark||Viscosity test conditions:1% solution,permanent 30°C temperature,BROOKFIELD rotating viscometer(RVDV-II+P),No.7 rotor,12 rolls/min.
Transparency Test Condition:0.5% solution,550 nm wavelength,1cm*1cm cuvette,magnetic stirrers,swelling time is subjected to peak viscosity time.
|Package||Common package:inner food grade HDPE bag and outer kraft bag/carton|
|Note: E-425 i, E-425 ii and custom-made types are available.|
Advantages and Service
1. ESKONJAC ensures the safety and traceability of konjac powder while maintaining competitive pricing. As a comprehensive konjac industry player, we specialize in konjac seed research, provide guidance for konjac cultivation, and engage in primary and deep processing and sales. Our factories are strategically located near the planting bases, and we boast a spacious refrigerated warehouse spanning 12,000 cubic meters to preserve the quality of konjac gum. Thus, our konjac gum is both safe and traceable, offering customers a consistently competitive price.
2. Our team possesses extensive expertise in exporting konjac gum, with a remarkable track record spanning over 13 years. We have successfully expanded our market reach to over 40 countries and regions across the globe. Notably, we hold ISO, FSSC22000, FDA, GRAS, KOSHER, HALAL, and ORGANIC certificates, demonstrating our commitment to meeting international standards. With our experienced team, we are well-equipped to handle international orders and provide excellent customer service.
3. As a leading supplier of konjac powder solutions, ESKONJAC offers valuable R&D services. Our dedicated team can provide professional guidance and assist in resolving any technological challenges related to selecting the appropriate konjac powder type and its application. We are committed to helping our customers leverage the full potential of konjac powder through tailored solutions.
4. Stay informed with ESKONJAC! We are the largest professional konjac powder manufacturer in China and the only publicly listed company in the Chinese konjac industry. We take pride in sharing the latest market insights and trends regarding konjac powder and other colloids with our esteemed customers. Our commitment to providing valuable market information ensures that our customers stay ahead in the ever-evolving konjac industry.
Hubei Yizhi Konjac Biotechnology Co., Ltd., is a biotechnology enterprise specializing in the research, development, production and sales of konjac deep processing and konjac related products. It is committed to providing global users with safe, natural and customized konjac hydrocolloid application solutions and High-quality dietary fiber products. Since its establishment, the company has focused on the in-depth research, development and application of konjac hydrocolloids in delicious and healthy food, environmentally friendly cosmetic materials, etc., leading the konjac industry to grow from a traditional niche food to a diversified high-end consumer product. Now it has konjac hydrocolloids.There are three product categories of konjac food and konjac beauty tools, and 66 product series.
Contact Us at Any Time